Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

Little Evil. August 2017.



Maybe it's just me but I don't think I can think of a better time to be sending up The Omen than right now.

Well, alright, I can. July 1976 was a better time - what with the film being topical back then and it not having already been sent up a billion times by a billion people.

In other words, it does seem very late in the day for Netflix to be backing such a venture.

Of course, none of that matters if the film's some sort of masterpiece. The trouble is the trailer sort of reminds me of the Ghostbusters remake trailer, in that it seems amiable enough but also unexceptional and redundant.

Based purely on the preview, I get the feeling the film's going to be likeable but unfulfilling, and suspect that we'll forget it the moment it's finished.

Litttle Evil movie poster

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...