Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Mother! August 2017.



I know nothing about this film, other than that it has the sort of title that only miserable songs and horror films have.

Well, no one loves a good horror film more than me.

Come to think of it, no one loves a bad horror film more than me either. So here's where I click on the Play button and see what this video has to say for itself....

Well, that was all very intriguing. Mostly because I didn't have a clue what was going on. Obviously, it involves a house-moving, decorating and getting to know the locals. Beyond that, I can surmise nothing.

This is a good thing, as it forces me to see the film in order to fill the vast gaps in my knowledge.

Come to think of it, I don't even have a clue why it's called Mother! as there didn't seem to be any motheriness going on in it but it's good to see Michelle Pfeiffer still getting work after all these years, even if it means I have to Google her name to remind myself how to spell it. The suffering I have to go through to produce these posts.

Anyway, from what I've just seen, it would appear to be a film I'd like to see. Whether I'd enjoy it is hard to tell but I would definitely feel the urge to see it and, therefore, the trailer has done its job.

Mother! Movie poster

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...